Friday, September 26, 2008

New Seasonal Scone at Mari Made Bakery!




Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin flavored baked goods. So when deciding what flavor to offer for my new seasonal scone at the Mari Made Bakery there was no doubt in my mind what it was going to be.

I made these for the first time this weekend and let me tell you even the first test batch had me and my taste testers grinning from ear to ear. The scone itself is perfectly spiced, rich in pumpkiny flavor, and drizzled with a sugar and spice glaze. They are perfect for a sweet breakfast treat and a delightful addition to an afternoon snack or tea (I have been snacking on them the past 3 days!).

In fact, my first order for these delicious pumpkin baked goodies is for a tea party this weekend. If you would like some for your own tea party or as a just because fall treat check out the bakery webbysite or email me at gfmarimade@gmail.com and I would be happy to bake you a batch!

xoxo

Rachel Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo - you should talk to "Julian Tea & Cottage Arts".. Reading this made me want to run up there and have scones with Tea, but sadly I realized they may not have any.

rachel marie said...

Thanks for the tip! I was just in Julian over the weekend but am planing another apple picking adventure in Julian later this month and just might have to bring them a batch of my scones when I visit :)