Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Soda Pop

Now, I am typically not much of a soda drinker but this particular bottle of gluten free soda pop caught my eye. Sugar and artificial sweetener free, containing an array of natural ingredients like kola nut, clove bud, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange oil, and cassia, and with a bottle label that boasts, “This feel good diet soda with give you a natural lift”, how could I not give it a try?!


The carbonation was not overwhelming and the flavor was spot on, the perfect balance of subtlety sweet and delicately spiced with absolutely no trace of icky artificially sweetened soda taste. I think I will definitely be treating myself to this again!

1 comment:

Hua said...

I had no idea that there were GF sodas! Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to try that soon.

Hope all is well,
Hua

--
Director of HealthBlogger Networks
www.wellsphere.com